Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

31 weeks

How far along: 31 weeks
 
Fruit-size comparison: Pineapple
 
Length is: Approximately 17-18 inches head to heel
 
Weight is: Approximately 3.5 pounds
 
Developmental milestones: You are spending long periods of time in REM sleep. (Allegedly - it seems like I feel you moving all the time lately.) You are still in the processing of gaining more fat. You have hair on your head and eyebrows. Your fingernails and toenails are still growing in. And all your limbs and organs are in all the right places. If you were to come early, your chances of living are getting much better.
 
Weight gain: Haven't been to the doctor to be weighed.... I go back on Tuesday and will report back next week.
 
Sleep: I have been VERY tired. I don’t think I am getting enough sleep.
 
Best moment of the week: Purchasing your crib!
 
Movement: You are such a wiggly guy! I feel you move all mid-morning before lunch and in the evenings after dinner especially. Yesterday, while in training, I saw you move my entire stomach a few times. That evening, daddy even saw your movement.
 
Cravings: Nothing really.
 
Gender: You're a BOY!!!
 
Belly button in or out: Still in, but seems to be a bit tight.
 
Wedding ring: On, but not a whole lot of extra room.
 
Anything making you queasy/sick: Nothing.
 
What I miss: I miss my stomach not feeling so tight and I miss not having to constantly pee.
 
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting and holding you.
 
Labor signs: None
 
Symptoms: Swollen feet daily.
 
Nursery: Like I already said, we bought your crib on Monday. I am very excited for it to be here within 7 to 14 days and for it to be put together. In the meantime, we have decided to move the queen guest bed out of your room and into daddy's TV room (which he barely uses these days anyways). With that out of the room, we will have a lot more space for your stuff.
 
Emotions: Feeling excited - only 9 more weeks until my due date!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment