Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Weeks 10 and 11

4/8/2015
 
How far along: 10 weeks
 
Fruit-size comparison: Prune
 
Developmental milestones: I don’t like this question... I am typing this at work and I really don’t remember what I read yesterday evening about this topic. I'll do better on this question next time.
 
Maternity clothes: I did buy a pair of jeans from Target for $35, but I think I am going to return them. I think I want something different. I have 1 pair of work black pants. I wear them often even though I could probably get away without them for a little while longer. They are COMFY!
 
Weight gain: Haven't weighed myself this week.
 
Stretch Marks: Nothing I didn’t already have.
 
Sleep: I have (mostly) been able to stay up until closer to 8 this week. Still wake up to pee throughout the night though. I assume this won't be ending anytime soon. Luckily, I am usually able to fall right back to sleep.
 
Best moment of the week: Friday, I took off from work since Matt was off and we decided to eat lunch at the hibachi grill for lunch (cheaper). It was very yummy! AND we had leftovers for dinner.
 
Movement: None yet – can’t wait!
 
Cravings: Nothing in particular.
 
Gender: A girl… or a boy! :)
 
Belly button in or out: In
 
Wedding ring: Loosely on.
 
Anything making you queasy/sick: I am still experiencing morning sickness, but it seems to be less than before. I am hoping it ends soon.
 
What I miss: Not being sick and staying up late. I never have time to read these days! (Yes, I know, I won't have any time once baby is here either.)
 
What I’m looking forward to: Everything! (All the good stuff anyways.)
 
Labor signs: None... and I doubt there will be any in the near future.
 
Symptoms: Morning sickness and fatigue.
 
Nursery: Just ideas in my head so far.
 
Emotions: Feeling great besides the morning sickness and fatigue. Looking forward to seeing baby bean again. Annoyed I won't be seeing our baby for a long while though.
 
I have my first appointment with my OBGYN on May 8th. I made the appointment after my 10 week ultrasound with the fertility clinic. The lady in the reception office who answered the phone was a bit of an idiot. She kept telling me there was no way I was 10 weeks pregnant even though I explained how I was being seen at a fertility clinic and had 6, 8, and 10 week ultrasounds with measurements. She kept trying to go by my last period even though I told her several times she couldn’t go off that date. Geez! I hope this is my only issue. Although I like my doctor, I am willing to switch because of stupidity.
 
 
4/15/2015
 
How far along: 11 weeks
 
Fruit-size comparison: Lime
 
Not much has changed this week. I have decided I am only going to do these every two weeks - on the even weeks. I feel like I am just being redundant at this point. I might change my mind as I get further along, but I doubt it.
I promise to start taking weekly pictures starting next week - just haven't been feeling well enough after work. I know - excuses, excuses, excuses!!


No comments:

Post a Comment