Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

3rd Ultrasound at 10 Weeks

On Thursday, April 9th, Matt and I went to our last fertility clinic ultrasound. It was exciting to see our baby, but a little bitter sweet to be saying 'goodbye' to the doctor who helped us make our baby. Our next appointment will be with my OBGYN. I won't be seeing her until I am just over 14 weeks though. Nor do I believe I will be getting another ultrasound. I assume my next one won't be until we get to learn the baby's sex. That will be an exciting visit!
 
I'm getting a bit ahead of myself...

During our ultrasound, our baby was wiggling all over and was waving his/her hands back and forth. The doctor even commented on how much our baby was moving and how it was hard to get his/her measurements. Measured right at 10 weeks. We could clearly see our baby's face, arms, hands and legs. She also said the baby's heartbeat was very strong.
A very good ultrasound in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment