Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

2014 Fall Bucket List

Fall is my absolute favorite season. It's the introduction to my three favorite months.
I love feeling the cooler weather and having the windows opened throughout the house. Seeing the leaves change from greens to yellows and oranges and reds is one of the highlights of the season. I wish the leaves were always different shades of colors. This season makes me wish I knew how to use the manual settings on my camera.
 
Once Fall is upon us, here comes Halloween, Thanksgiving, mine and Matt's dating anniversary (9 this year), my birthday and then Christmas. What's not to like about Fall? Even when I was younger I used to be excited about going back to school and getting those shiny new school supplies and new clothes.
Good times I tell you... good times.
 
Every Fall I always have a list of things I want to see and do. And every year, I barely make a dent in those items.
Not this year. This year I am going to make a list and cross them all off. Or at least as many as I can. I'm going to think of it as a Fall Bucket List. I might add a few things if I find some other fun activities.
 
Jessica's 2014 Fall Bucket List
Go to a pumpkin patch
Carve a pumpkin
Get lost in a corn maze
Be terrified by a haunted house
Decorate the house for Fall
Make a Halloween wreath (Fall one is already hung on door)
Drink apple cider
Build a fire (in my fire pit)
Roast marshmallows over fire pit
Take pictures of Fall
Photograph old barn
Make and eat a pumpkin pie
Eat a cranberry and walnut bagel from Panaera
Experience a hay ride
 
Do you have a Fall Bucket List?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment