Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

You're a Good Man Charlie Brown

Remember a few weeks ago I mentioned how my parents came to visit and we all went to go see the musical 'You're a Good Man Charlie Brown' in Bardstown, KY at My Old Kentucky Home State Park? Only, we didn't get to see the show because of rain. I'm sure you do.
I was so disappointed we didn’t get to see it!
Well, last Saturday evening we went to the show and it was wonderful! I thought the cast was great and the atmosphere was just as nice. The show is performed outside underneath the stars and the stage has a backdrop of the forest behind it.
I highly recommend coming here if you get a chance!
*Night pics didn't come out well*

I look forward to seeing The Stephen Foster Story here one day in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment