Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Upcoming Vacation

I've kept a secret from you! We just got home from vacation last night!
Yep!
Another cruise!

 
I had meant to post the following before we left, but I forgot all about it and then I got busy with a bunch of last minute things that I won't bore you with today.

Better late than never though!
 

Enjoy - and I'll start posting in the next few days about my entire trip.
_________________________________________________________________ 
 
We are booked!
As in our next cruise is booked!
7 luxurious days in the Western Caribbean. I am very excited to be spending another week on a Carnival Cruise Ship!
This time, we will be on the Carnival Legend out of Tampa, FL.
4 cruises from 4 different ports now.
 
I don’t care what anyone else tells you about the cruise line.... we have already been on 3 cruises and we haven't had any issues. Honestly, you really cannot believe everything you hear from the news media. If you are debating taking a cruise, I suggest you try a short one and form your own opinion. Of course, I am betting on you having a wonderful time and enjoying every minute of it!
Because, what's not to like?
 
Just imagine -
7 days of all you can eat...
7 days of no dishes to wash...
7 days of entertainment including: like Broadway shows, magicians, comedians, BINGO, towel folding seminars, mini golf...
7 days of someone else making the bed and cleaning the room...
7 days of not having to drive...
7 days of no Internet or phones (very relaxing even though I am always eager to find Wi-Fi at the different ports)...
 
And 4 new travel destinations! -
Cozumel, Mexico
Belize
Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
  
Matt and I haven’t been to any of these ports and are eager to explore a small piece of them.
 
Past cruises:
Carnival Fantasy; 5 Days to -
Freeport, The Bahamas
Nassau, The Bahamas
 
Carnival Conquest; 7 Days to -
Key West, FL
Freeport, The Bahamas
Nassau, The Bahamas
 
Carnival Valor; 7 Days to -
St. Thomas, USVI
Barbados
St. Lucia, WI
St Kitts, WI
St. Maarten, NA



No comments:

Post a Comment