Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Huuuuuuuuump Day!

Hey Mike, what day is it???
Huuuuuuuuump Day!
 
That never gets old. LOL! Even at our movie theater, on the big screen, before the movie starts, the camel is in the movie theater telling Mike to turn his phone off. Ha ha ha! Crazy how popular that simple/annoying commercial has made that camel/saying so famous.
Are you like me and find it funny, or do you find it annoying???
I'm actually very curious.
  
I didn’t want to call this post anything besides a Hump Day tribute since that is exactly what this is. I am bored out of my mind at work and thought I might as well put myself to use and write up a quick blog post to publish tomorrow (Thursday). But that’s not a very good plan if I want my title to stay Huuuuuuuuump Day!.
I guess when I type my other blog post (The Color Vibe),I will post this one.
  
This week has been going by fast. It could be because this is really only my second day at work this week. Yep, you read that correctly. We had winter weather come through our area Sunday evening making the roads awful Monday morning. But you know what? I toughed it out and made it to work only to be told they cancelled work for the day.
Meaning my hour and a half drive in was a waste of time. Don't get me wrong, I was glad to be off work. I just wish they had told me sooner. I would have preferred to sleep in late. Instead, when I got home, I ate a belly full of Pizza Hut cheese sticks and took a four hour nap.
And guess what?
I was STILL tired!
Talk about lazy!
  
In other news, Matt and I are in the process of planning another cruise! Yay!
Matt is at the mercy of work schedules and we are forced to pick from the dates he can have off and I can't do the exact cruise my heart was kinda sorda set on. Darn! That's okay though. I found another good one which goes to four different places we have never seen. I am looking forward to new experiences and new memories we will make at these places. Once I have the full details and I have it fully booked, I will let you know where we are going.
I already have the flight almost booked and Wyatt's babysitter lined up. LOL! His aunt Laura will be watching him. I am sure he will have a nice time with her. She babies him like I do. Plus, he will get to enjoy being at home while we are away which should make him a little less uneasy.
  
Well, I guess it has been 15 minutes since I started writing. Guess I need to get back to work. Blah!
But because I do not want to write a blog post without at least one picture, check out the clothing worn during the Wicked performance in Nashville. We saw it at the Greenhills mall while we were in the area.
If anyone ever wants to take me to this show, I wont be upset. In fact, I am sure I will be giddy with anticipation. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment