Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Winter (Anything But) Wonderland

I feel like I need to make some sort of update on this wonderful blog of mine because
a.) I took some pictures of all our snow/ice and
b.) I want you to know I am still here.
 
So without further ado(?), check these out:
Disclosure: All pictures were taken with my phone from a moving vehicle except the last one. I was NOT (I repeat, I was NOT) driving while these pictures were taken.
Pretty to look at - yes.
Fun to feel the cold - no.
Fun to walk through -no.
 
This is what is STILL on the ground from Super Bowl Sunday.
*Sigh*
They predicted 8-12 inches before we went to sleep (previously predicted 4-8) and we woke to 5 inches. Yay! I have never been so happy for 5 inches of snow. I even got to go into work a little late without using my own vacation time. What a shock!
The snow has all been removed from the roads.... our driveway is a solid sheet of ice with snow on top of it. Ditto for our back porch. I cannot wait till it is all gone!
 
Up until last Thursday (we ventureed out to the gym), we didn't really leave the house except for work. Which meant we had a lot of time to binge watch Breaking Bad every evening. We have already finished seasons 1-3. I sure hope I see my brother soon so we can borrow seasons 4 and 5.
 
Wyatt's sweet paw prints:

No comments:

Post a Comment