Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Wyatt November 2013

I cannot resist posting a few recent pictures of my cute little old man.
Before his haircut, I woke up to this (while at Matt's mom's house):
He ALWAYS sleeps left to right not up and down no matter how many times we move him during the night. It never fails! I am sure it is hard to tell, but he is taking up as much room left to right as I do. That's a lot of space for someone who weighs less than 10 pounds!
 
Here he is after his haircut begging for food:
 More begging for food:
What do you think of his sweater my mom bought him? I didn’t like it at first, but I think it has grown on me. My mom told me it was the least ugly of all the ones at Wal-Mart for $5. LOL! In her defense, it was cold and he did need it.
 
The next two are a bit older... he was looking for a spot to do his business and he almost fell in a ditch. These show how he played off almost falling. Ha ha ha!
And then, just the other day, I was in the bathtub taking a long luxurious, filled with bubbles bath....  when Matt came looking for Wyatt to give him a cookie... Good thing I had my phone with me...
Blurry and adorable!
Notice the cookie in the last picture? Hint - look at his back.

2 comments:

  1. He has never been the sharpest crayon in the box. Good thing he's such a cutie pie. :)

    ReplyDelete