Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Almost A Week Late

Here it is Friday evening and I am just now blogging about last weekend. I am a major slacker! I tried writing this post a few time, I was just having a hard time formulating what I wanted to say to you. Who knows why! Perhaps this really does prove I lead a very boring life??? Maybe you believe me now???
 
Anyways -
 
I have to brag about the good deal on clothes Matt and I scored while shopping last weekend....everything you see on my table: 8 shirts, 1 pair of pants, 1 pair of shorts, 1 3-pack of socks and 1 pair of water shoes (for cruise).
 
For a little less than $75!
What a score, right?
The 3 shirts in the front were on clearance at Sam's for $2.81 each. Who cares if they are all patriotic and look very similar? I will just space them out.

Everything else is from JC Penney's. For the first time in what seems like FOREVER, JCP has brought back coupons! $10 off $25 - we broke our purchases up and used 3 of them. 2 at one store and then 1 at the other store. And they had really good clearances! Too bad there wasn’t more stuff for Matt. He was the whole reason we went shopping.

3 shirts for me at $12, $5 and $10; pants $10; shorts $5; socks $2; 2 shirts for Matt (sale, not clearance) $20 and $20; water shoes $5.

JCP - if you are out there - keep the coupons... suckers like me will shop more often if they feel they are getting a good deal.

Heads up - I saw the commercial - they have the same coupon for this weekend. Go to their website and print as many as you need.

The weekend before I had gotten a pair of pants $20 and 2 shirts $5 each at Sam's AND 4 pairs of shorts $5 each from Wal-Mart.
I practically have a whole new wardrobe!
I am one lucky lady! :)
 
Tried out a new restaurant which is only in the Louisville area - Rooster's. Have you been there? We both thought they were very yummy!
Atmosphere reminded me of a Hooter's, but all the waiters and waitresses were dressed in jeans and store t-shirts. In my opinion, the atmosphere is better than Hooter's!

We started off with Onion Petals and Dumpster Fries:
I enjoyed them both!
The main course was boneless wings:
We both decided we will take our families here next time they visit. I am sure they will all like the food.


No comments:

Post a Comment