Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Talking About My Best Friend...


Recently, we had the pleasure of dog sitting Matt's mom's dog - Rusty - while she was out of town.
I knew everything would go smoothly, I just thought my little Wyatt would be absolutely jealous of any other dog getting attention. And at first, he was. Jealous enough to the point where he almost seemed like he was pouting and didn't want to sit with us.
 
But after a few days, they really seemed to get along with each other. They were at the very least tolerating each other. This is a bit surprising since both dogs are older and prefer to not be around other dogs.
They are both big momma boys and that's pretty much the only person they want to be with.
24/7
As in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sometimes Wyatt likes being with Matt.
 
So because of this, you get to endure looking at several pictures of two adorable little guys.
 
Please feel free to say 'ohhhhh' and 'ahhhhh' after any and all pictures.
I know I will!
Adorable just like I said, huh?

Wyatt looks GIANT before his haircut! LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment