Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Dr. Oz's 3-Day Detox Cleanse Day 3

Also known as – The final day!
I made it! Whoo hoo!
Extremely happy it is done and over with! :)
 
My alarm went off WAY too early this morning. That’s how it seemed to me at least. I felt like I had just laid down and now it was time to get up and get ready for work. Darn! I am happy to report no headache or nausea this morning. I think if I had the same morning as yesterday I might have given up.
I’m glad I didn’t have to make the decision.

I drank my breakfast tea with no issue.
I should mention over the last two mornings I have not added in the Stevia. I don’t feel I need it. My tea with lemon has been sweet enough for me. I can't imagine it being very important to the detox, but what do I know? I will probably continue to drink a mug of green tea with lemon each morning. Yes, this could be because I still have another bag of lemons, or it could simple be because I enjoy green tea and I enjoy lemons. Together they taste good.
 
My breakfast shake was finished in like 5 minutes flat. I drank it in the car since I was running late and I didn’t want to bring it to work. It will probably be a long time before I drink this again. In fact, it will probably be a long time before I eat/drink almond butter in general. I did like the taste; I just think I am sick of the flavor.
 
For lunch and snack I mixed things up a bit. I couldn’t stomach the thought of drinking that nasty green shake another day. I decided to make the dinner shake as my snack shake and I decided to drink it in place of the lunch shake. Got it?
Because of this, I did not have any snack shake. Made for a much better experience.
I am sure I am missing out on some important nutrients, but I figured it didn’t really matter since today is my last day of shakes. I didn't even feel hungry in between lunch and dinner. I will NEVER drink that nasty dandelion tasting concoction again!
NEVER!
 
Dinner time called for my last dinner shake.
I might actually drink this one again in the near future. Actually, I am sure I will drink it at least once next week due to the fact that I have enough coconut water to make another one. Why waste?
 
Tomorrow I will weigh myself and let you know how I did.
Hopefully I have lost a few pounds and my metabolism has actually reset. I will try to continue eating less now that the detox cleanse is done.
Fingers crossed this has given me the motivation I need to begin my journey shedding these unwanted pounds.
 
As for Matt, he drank all the shakes. He did modify the lunch one by not including the celery or cucumbers. I think he ate them separately. I forget what he told me.
He was funny today when he called to ask me where the other half of the apple was (it went into the lunch shake) and I told him I didn't make the shake.
It's a good memory for me.
I can't really put it to justice what he said and how he said it though.
 
 
And because I can't leave a blog posting picture-less, please sit back and 'awe' at our closet.
 
Nothing extraordinary in here except instead of our pants being in/on milk crates, I moved in a small bookshelf to house them all. It just BARELY fit!
Oh, how I love organization!


No comments:

Post a Comment