Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Toilet Garden?


I finally found some good deals for my stock closet.
Finally!
I was good on everything except shampoo and conditioner - now I am fully stocked once again.

This week at Walgreen's - buy any two Suave hair care products and get a $2 Register Reward.
Buy two for $1 each and they end up being FREE after RR!
I have bought a total of 8.
Might need to buy a few more. My Walgreen's only had a few left so I might not be able to get more.
 
I went to Kroger after work and stumbled upon some Clear shampoo/conditioner.
I never heard of this brand until yesterday when I bought a bottle for Matt at Walgreen's. They had it on sale for $4.99 and a $3 off coupon was on it. $2 was good to me.
However, when I was at Kroger I saw them on clearance for $2.49 each. I didn't have any coupons on me so I went home and got them and Matt. They had 10 left and I had enough coupons. We bought 5 each in 2 separate transactions. On the first transaction we got $0.50 in overages on each one. On the second transaction the cashier lowered the coupons to $2.49 each. FREE!
 
Have I mentioned FREE is my favorite price???
 
I can't help but share this picture I took a few weeks ago when I was at someones house.
It was in her backyard.
It was in her flower garden.
I don't even know what to say.....
I was speechless!
A toilet held flowers!
Flowers in a bowl!
In her garden!
Outside!
Where people could see it!
Outside!

Had the toilet seat up!

Do you think it falls down when it is windy?

O
M
G
!

I have no comment!

I suppose it is a conversation starter....


2 comments: