Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Master Bathroom To Do

I have decided to take a few pictures and post this in hopes that it will prompt me to work a little quicker as doing things I have been wanting to get done.
July 15th marks the one year anniversary of when I closed on my house and there are still a few things I want to finish.
I have noticed several bloggers post a to do list and it seems they finish what they set out to do so I have decided to give it a try. Why not? I have nothing to lose except for you all to realize I am slacker if I don't get everything on my list done. If I do finish everything on my list, I will be happy with my accomplishments and you will be impressed by my quickness.
Ha ha ha! :)


I am starting with the smallest room in my house - the master bathroom. Even though this is a very small room I do have a BUNCH of things to complete.
Check out how small this room is:
 The length of the right side of the room is the shower.
The other side houses the sink and toilet with no extra space.

My to do list is as follows:
1.   Make frame around mirror
2.   Change shower curtain
3.   Change shower head
4.   Paint air vent
5.   Buy new floor mat
6.   Buy and install new toilet cover
7.   Install shelf
8.   Add artwork
9.   Add spice rack
10. Paint cabinet knobs
11. Paint cabinet white (above toilet)
12. Remove gunk from sink faucet

13. Add light switch

I think this is everything I am wanting to accomplish. If I do anything else I will add it.

The explanations are as follows:
1.   Seems easy enough (for Matt) to make using the fake 'wood'
2.   Already have one I bought a long time ago on clearance from Target
3.   Already have one from my first appointment
4.   Have done this before - very easy to do
5.   Need to find the perfect one
6.   Hate the soft one currently on the seat
7.   Already have one
8.   Not sure what I will use
9.   Saw an awesome idea on Pinterest
10. Will make them look new
11. Might do this - not sure if I will
12. Another Pinterest inspiration

13. Last one broke

I figure I will check back in a week and give you my progress. I am really going to try and get everything done within a month.


2 comments: