- Last day of work
- Went home and mowed the yard
- Cleaned the house
- Finished cleaning the house
- Unplugged all electronics
- Picked up dress at noon
- Drove to TN to mom's house
- Got marriage license in KY
- Last minute wedding shopping with my mom
- Got manicure and pedicure with my mom
- Checked into cabin
- Relaxed with extended family at wedding location
- Woke up and ate breakfast
- Helped setup wedding reception and site
- Got showered and dressed
- Took family pictures in jeans and white/black shirts
- Took wedding pictures
- Got married at 1 PM (SO HOT!!!)
- Left around 5 or 6 PM
We had decided to drive about 4 hours of our total 10 hours to our honeymoon destination that night. I booked the hotel room in advance so we wouldn't have to worry about looking for a room.
We stopped around 9 PM for dinner from Wendy's drive thru. We had wanted Panera but they were already closed by the time I tugged on there door. We had both wanted a salad, but ended up with burgers and fries. Extreme opposites, I know.
It was around midnight when we go to the hotel we had booked.
We were both too tired to do anything more then brush our teeth and crawl into bed and fall asleep. Didn't even have enough energy to shower. :(
The next morning we were up early.
We ate breakfast at Burger King and drove the rest of the way to Charleston, South Carolina for the first part of our honeymoon.
I'll write all about our honeymoon soon. Stay tuned.
This is where you will get to see a bunch of pictures. I got photo happy!