Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

First Comes Marriage....

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I return to you as a married women!
And we are back from our honeymoon. :( :( :( :(

I have lots and lots to blog about and will break it up into different posts since I have so much too say and it would be WAY too time consuming for me to do it all in one sitting. I also have a few more pre-wedding crafts I want to share with you - I meant to do this sooner but somehow I never got around to it.

I'll make this a quick re-cap of events and then I will actually start posting tomorrow.
Maybe tonight.
I am pretty tired so I am thinking tomorrow though.
I promise.

Last Wednesday was my last day at work. I worked on the yard and packed.
Thursday I cleaned my house, finished packing, and picked up my dress. I then left for Tennessee that afternoon.
Friday my mom and I did some stuff to get ready for the wedding and then went to the wedding location to spend the night.
Saturday was the wedding. Matt and I left there to go half way to our honeymoon destination.
Sunday we drove the rest of the way to Charleston, SC.
Tuesday we left on our Carnival cruise.
Sunday (today) we arrived back from our cruise and are now home.

I miss our cruise. And the food. And the fun.

*SIGH!*


No comments:

Post a Comment