Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

What A Small Package

My dress has FINALLY gotten here!
I will give the company credit, they had it shipped to my house FAST! Real fast!
As in it just left China on Friday and arrived here today, Monday.
Wow!
I am assuming Fedex deserves more of the credit then TBDress though.
Doesn't matter, either way it is here!
That's all that counts at this point.

Since I knew I would be at work today when my package was scheduled to be delivered and it had to be signed for, I asked my neighbors if they would sign for it. They agreed. When I got home I went over there to get it. I couldn't wait to try it on.
When I saw the package all I could think was how they must have delivered the wrong package. It was so small!
Nope. It was my package.
Had my name on it and everything!
Look how small it was:
I put it next to a DVD so you can actually tell the size. I should have taken a picture of the box thickness (or lack of). Very thin. Maybe that is how it shipped so fast????
When I opened the box here is what I saw:
They did package the dress nicely.
It is a little wrinkled but that will be easy enough to fix.
It is much longer then I was expecting. I could have went at least another 6 inches shorter.
As you know, I can't show the full picture of the dress since Matt looks at my blog so this as good as it will get for now.

I am not sure if I am 100% in love with the dress....
I am going to sleep on it.
Maybe with some alterations I will like it more. It seems a bit too loose. My boobs sure seem to have more then enough room.



No comments:

Post a Comment