Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Slow Cooked Pulled Pork

I have a YUMMY for your tummy recipe!

You are in for a GREAT meal if you are willing to try this one!

 
Crockpot Pulled Pork
(Picture was taken an hour or so after we ate it.)
My co-worker gave me a wonderful recipe that she claimed was the best. S
aid her and her husband eat it all the time.
I decided I wanted to give it a try.
And I did.
And it was so delicious!
I plan on having some of the leftovers tomorrow.
Then the next next day.
Maybe the following day if there is more.
Which I think there will be.
Even Matt liked it!

Here's the recipe:

Ingredients
Pork Loin
1/2 cup Ketchup
1/2 cup Vinegar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 can of Coke (I used Dr. Pepper)
1 cup Water
Few shakes of any seasonings you have/like
Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce

Directions:
In crockpot, set to low heat, add all ingredients except BBQ sauce.
Cook for 6-8 hours or until easy to shred. (We did 8 hours.)
Drain and place meat back into crockpot.
Shred with a fork. (Should be able to do this very easily.)
Try a bite - or two. I won't tell.
Add desired amount of BBQ sauce.
Eat another small bite.
Mix.
Cook for 30 minutes.
Add to sandwich buns and enjoy!

 
Let me know if you try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment