Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

4 More Months

In exactly 4 months....
I'll be MARRIED!

:)

Very exciting!

In the meantime, I need to stop eating and exercise!
I don't want to be a fatty on my special day!
(I fear I am running out of time!)

I did do 11 minutes of exercising while watching a workout video last night. I wanted to do the same thing today, only my legs are way too sore! I need to stretch for a few days before doing much more. It's sad how un-flexible I am.  

I really WANT to do this!
I really NEED to do this!


And only I can motivate myself!

Besides,
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes baby in a baby carriage!

And I am ready to start both marriage and a baby!

Want and need to lose weight to accomplish both those goals!

P.S. I am not having a baby right now - just want to start trying once I am married.



No comments:

Post a Comment