Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thank You Kitchen Aid!

I gotta give a shout out to Kitchen aid.
A big one!
Thank you Kitchen aid!I am so thankful for you all processing my rebate!
Do you remember I had bought a Kitchen aid mixer once I sold the washer and dryer that came with my house? When I had bought it there was a mail-in rebate for $30.
I forgot to send it in until the night it was due.
Too late to mail it in since the post office was closed by then. I decided to send it in a day late hoping for the best, but expecting not to receive anything.
I happily opened the mail the other day and saw the check!
Whoo hoo!
I am so very happy!
It was so quick too - less than a month I think!


Kitchen aid, if you are reading this, you have a new lifelong customer!


No comments:

Post a Comment