Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Finally Used It!

After buying a KitchenAid mixer (about a month ago), I have finally taken it out of the box and used it!
So pretty, right?
Will look even better when one day I have stainless steel appliances.
I should have used it sooner - it is AWESOME!

A
W
E
S
O
M
E
!

More cool then I could every describe!

No wonder Boggers always seem to bake so much. It takes all the work out of it!
Well worth the money!
I literally just dumped the ingredients into the mixer while it mixed.

I made some oatmeal butterscotch cookies. Would have also made chocolate chip cookies, but I ran out of brown sugar. I'll stop at Kroger tomorrow and get some more.
Now I need to start looking up recipes to use my mixer more often.

Yesterday I did a little decorating for Halloween in my living room and kitchen:
 
 
 

I'll leave you with 2 pictures of my cute little baby boy:



2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're enjoying your Kitchen Aid! =) While I think your halloween decorations are cute, I L.O.V.E. that you have two pictures of you and me on your bookcase. Miss you bunches! xoxox

    ReplyDelete