Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Liking Walgreens Today


Walgreens has some GREAT deals this week!

I haven't shopped at Walgreens since before I moved so probably back in May or June - long time for me.
1. I didn't really need anything since I was pretty stocked
AND
2. Walgreens hasn't had any spectacular deals

This week everything has changed. I haven't been buying newspapers since they have gone up to $2 each and the Dollar Tree no longer sells them, but thanks to printing coupons online, getting 1 coupon insert in the mail each week and getting one of my co-worker's coupon insert from the mail each week I had all the right coupons.
Matt and I went to 3 Walgreens and did (I think 10) transactions total.
One transaction was newspapers and another was Nicoret gum for Matt so those 2 didn't really count even though we did use Register Rewards for both of those.

Here's what I got as far as RR's are concerned:

Men Razor $8.99
- $5 printable coupon (no longer available) (had 2)
= $3.99 plus tax
Get $5 RR

Women's raoz or 4-pack refill $8.99
- $5 printable coupon (no longer available) (had 2)
or
- $4 off coupon from newspaper (had 2)
= $3.99 plus tax
or
=$4.99 plus tax
Get $5 RR

Walgreens pads $2
Get $2 RR

Optic White Toothpaste $7.99 when you buy 2
- $1.50 off coupon from newspaper (had 2)
or
- $1 off coupon from newspaper (had 2)
= $5.49 plus tax
Get $6 RR

There are many other FREE items, but these are the only ones I wanted/needed. Check out there ad to see if anything is good for you!


P.S. Keep scrolling down - I posted 2 posts this evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment