Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Boxes

I need boxes.
It is as simple as that.
Have I gotten any yet?
The simple answer is 'no'.
Why haven't I gotten any?
Well, Saturday my excuse was because I hurt my finger. This was a valid excuse.
Then Sunday morning I called my local Kroger and she said I would need to call after 8 PM and talk to a stocker.
Have I called again?
No.
Why not?
Because I am a chicken!
Not sure why really. It isn't like I have to talk to them in person.
Maybe I am afraid of rejection.
But again, it isn’t like I have to talk to them in person.
If they say no - I move on. If they say yes - I get boxes and start packing.

Every time I see free boxes on Craigslist I am not quick enough. They are always already given away.

I made a list of everything I want to accomplish today.
One of those items is to call Kroger after 8 PM and ask about getting some boxes.
Think I will do it?
I sure hope so. I have a lot of things to pack. I keep looking around my apartment thinking I need to get started.
I close on the house in 24 days. I am VERY excited!
Can hardly wait for the appraisal information to come back. I paid for it yesterday - maybe I'll know something by the end of the week. How awesome would that be?



No comments:

Post a Comment