Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Say Noodles!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Kroger?
If I haven't, let me tell you now.
I LOVE KROGER!

Right now they have the Mega Sale going on - Buy any 10 participating items and get $5 off your purchase. Meaning you essentially get $0.50 off each of those 10 items. When paired with coupons you can usually get some cheap and sometimes free items. This week is an excellent example.

I just got home from Kroger and spent about $9.60 for all these items. (I did 2 transactions.)
Prices are after $5 off:
30 boxes of noodles $0.49 each - USED 15 $1.00 off 2
(Go to southernsavers.com to print a TON of noodle coupons)
6 Reeses Pieces $1.99 - USED 3 $2.00 off 2
3 cans of dog food $0.49 USED B2G1 free
1 drink $0.49  

The nuts were not part of the deal, but Matt and I love them - $1.99 each!

My total would have been $1 cheaper but I messed up with my first purchase and only bought 18 particiapting items. Lucky for me, the guy at my Kroger customer service said I could go get 2 more items and they would take them off the $5 I would have gotten. So I did that and gave my coupon for $1 off 2 and only got back $4. I didn't question it at the time, but now that I am home thinking about it I know he didn't take off the money for buying the 10 items. I am happy to have gotten what I got.

If you want some noodles, I suggest shopping soon. Even my store was getting low on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment