Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

House Buying Is A Waiting Game

Here it is Friday - March 4th - and I still haven't heard much about the house I made an offer on 2 days ago. As you can imagine, I am beginning to feel restless. I can't stop think about it. All day while at work all I could think about was whether or not the current homeowners are considering my offer.

-Please consider me!-


I called my realtor when I got off and he said he had spoken to the seller's agent twice today. According to him he has not been able to get a hold of the seller. He knows she was sick and maybe she still is (I'm doubtful). I drove by the house on my way home and the car was still there which I assumes means no work today. My realtor said he also drove by and the car was there earlier.
My realtor fears this will be a long process. I do too now.



I was able to fall asleep quickly last night which surprised me. I think I might have thought about it all night though since I work up tired this morning.
I have been praying about this home. When I said - If this house doesn't work out I know God has another house in mind for me - I meant it. I just really hope this is the one. I am ready to go in the house and make it my own. Out of the 25 houses I have seen this one screams ME! My mom thinks this could be the right house; just not the right situation. She may be right although I hope she is wrong.
All I can now think about it - Why is she ignoring all calls from her agent?
Her agent told mine she claims she is desperate to sell her home.
If I was desperate I would answer my phone whether I was sick or not.

Is she waiting to be kicked out?
I wish I didn't have to deal with this added stress with this house.
I need to distance my emotions to this house. Much easier said then done.

They are only suppose to have until 7 PM this evening to let my realtor know one way or another.
He thinks he wont hear anything. We can also make an extension - he doesn't want to give very long though.


Time is slowly ticking away.
Makes me more and more anxious.

I'll keep you posted.




I forgot to tell you an interesting fact about this house when I wrote yesterday.
Guess who the listing agent is?
It's the first realtor I was working with!
How crazy is that?
I bet/hope he is kicking himself where the sun doesn't shine!
He could have made a listing AND selling commission had he of worked better with me.
He he he!


I should be nice (even in my head with my thoughts) - I want his client to accept my offer!
Maybe he hasn't made the connection. Actually, I am sure he has made the connection.


Like I said before, I am so glad it didn't work out and I am working with my current realtor who is awesome!

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers for this house situation to work out if it is meant to be - I would greatly appreciate it. :)



1 comment: