Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Quick Post Before Work

Let me start off by asking you a question...
Have I mentioned lately how much I HATE snow?

If I haven't, please let me take a few moments to mention it.
I HATE snow!We seem to have too much this year! I am SO ready for Spring! The ground hog predicted an early Spring right? I hate to doubt him, but I am beginning to....
As I sit here on my couch writing this (notice the time this was posted) I have my blinds open and can see the awful cold stuff.
Today, it has gotten me a 2 hour delay - but that's not a good enough reason for me to like it. I still gotta drive in it!

Okay, enough about that terrible topic. Hopefully soon I can blog about the beautiful sun and the warm light it brings us.
I must go start my car so it has some time to warm up before I head out to work. If I'm lucky it will be an uneventful trip.



3 comments:

  1. I HATE snow too!! I NEED some sunshine in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe I'm saying this, but the snow in Tennessee this year has been awful...even for me! Focus on Spring. Focus on Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we all need to picture Spring with its warmer weather! Goodbye snow!

    ReplyDelete