Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pizza and Hearts

I hate cravings!
All day while at work ALL I could think about was ordering pizza from either Papa John's or Papa Murphy's...
As of now, I have been good and haven't ordered from either place.
I am holding strong.
I won't lie and say I'm not still deeply thinking about the yummy goodness of the cheese melting in my mouth.
Or the aroma of the bread hanging in the air.
Just thinking about it makes my mouth water up.
I do need to return my Redbox movies later so hopefully I stay strong.
I did just make a batch of Rice Krispie Treats so I should be good.

I wanted to go shopping for Valentine's merchandise but have decided I shouldn't since I need to be saving my money for things like a downpayment and new furniture. I will be going to many of the Targets in my surrounding area once I find out the merchandise is 75% off.
I figure it is fair game for me to purchase at that point.
Don't you think?
If you don't, you should.
If you really think about it, I save money by buying it this year and not next year when I see all the pretty things.
Of course now you are probably thinking I could save money by not buying anything at all. And yes, you are right. But to be honest with you, I need more stuff!
I am a stuff collector!
He he he!
I love decorating for the holidays so I NEED heart decorations!



No comments:

Post a Comment