Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Picturefied (I don't think that's a word)

Did you score the free 10 photo prints from Target last week?
I did - 4 times in fact!
In the Target ad last week there was a coupon for 10 free prints. Good thing I usually buy 4 newspapers!

Matt and I both purchased 10 pictures (for free) at 2 different stores last weekend.
With those pictures I have finally filled up all the pictures frames I have around my home.
I even hung them all on the walls!
All by myself if you can believe it!
Granted, they may all be crooked - but at least they are all up.
That's the important part - they are all hung up.
None have fallen down.
None.
Not one.

The simple fact that my picture frames are all filled and hung up has made me very excited. 3 of the frames I have had for several years and not once have they been filled with pictures. Such a sad thought, right? I took a step in the right direction. Now I want more picture frames.
When I do finally find a house to buy, I want pictures ALL over the house! I love seeing all the different places and experiences we have all shared over the years.
Now I feel like I have been missing out all these years by not having done this sooner.

Matt Wyatt bought me this frame for Christmas.
Isn't Wyatt styling and profiling???
He was chilling...
In his sunglasses and football jersey.
He he he!

Mom and I plan on doing a project tomorrow.
I had bought all these silver and purple Christmas balls last year for 75% off with intentions of making an ornament wreath for my room. Obviously it never happened.
I'm all prepared for this weekend though.
It will look so nice in my room.... Can't wait to see the finished product.  My mom had made one of these a few years back and it had turned out great! I have also seen a ton of these in blogland. Of course, most people make these for Christmas. I will too, but for now I want one I can enjoy all year long.

P.S. I was able to return all 38 stocking I had bought. The lady seemed a little shocked that I wanted to return all of them, but she didn't seem to mind doing the actual return which I was thankful for. I was a little nervous about returning them due to my own possible chance at being embarresed. I was delighted it worked out so well. So if the cashier who did my return is reading this - Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment