Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Flavored Sealed

Matt and I went to Kroger last night for ice cream and we ended up spotting 1 pound packages of lean ground turkey on manager's special for $0.99 each. We bought 6 packages. We knew it was a good deal, but I didn't think I would have enough room in the freezer and I didn't fully believe Matt when he said it was such a good deal which is why we didn't buy more.
(Sorry Matt! - Please forgive me!)
After talking to my mom this morning we went back to Kroger to see if they had anymore. They had a bunch left! We ended up buying 8 more packages. I truly didn't think they would have any left since they were priced to sell. I assume my local Kroger either over bought or these were not big sellers.

I love getting a good deal on meat!
Not usually so easy to find unfortunately.
Not for me at least.
I read on blogs how some people get SUCH good bargains!
Now I can say I got an awesome deal!
Now that they are flavored sealed they fit more easily in my freezer.



2 comments: