Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Hey Charlie Brown

I truly meant to post this much sooner than today.
But, I am a procrastinator.
:)
I did want to show you my wonderful grocery shopping from Saturday even though it is late.
All these items cost me a little less than $50. We went to Harris Teeter, Publix, and Kroger. (Harris Teeter was doubling coupons up to $1.98.) We got some wonderful deals.
The only items not pictured our the four 12 packs of Diet Dr. Pepper.
I would tell you what I paid for each item, but since only Harris Teeter's sale is still going on, it wont really matter.

 (I have already returned the yellow costume... I always buy him mediums instead of small on accident.)
While out and about Saturday we went to 4 different Targets since they had all Halloween merchandise for 75% off. Here's what I scored. I'm not sure how much I spent, but I think it was around $10. I love shopping after each holiday when items are CHEAP!

Friday night I had $21 in Register Rewards that were expiring ($8 from my mom). No good sales were going on and I really didn't need anything so I bought "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and "A Charlie Brown Christmas" - I remember watching these as a kid and still love watching them.
I do feel I kinda wasted the money though since I didn't really need these. On the plus side, I have already watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and plan to watch the other one soon.

It was a great weekend of shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment