Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Cricut Personal Electric Cutter

Had a great weekend.... besides being sick - of course.
Sunday I started feeling MUCH better! We skipped out on church which was bad. We wont do that again next week. We were planning on trying out a new church - I think I partly didn't want to go since I didn't know where it was. I figured we would go to the church we have been going to if we couldn't find it.
So instead we relaxed in the house until almost lunch time which was when we decided to shower, get dressed, and go out. We went to the Dollar Tree for 2 newspapers... looked through most of the coupons and ads in the car like we usual do. Then went on to Best Buy so I could purchase Matt's first Christmas present - Scrubs - The Final Season for $12.99. I figured it was too good of a deal to pass. Once we got to the Kroger parking lot Matt continued to look through more of the ads. Target had the same box set for $9.99! I suppose that's what we get for not looking through everything first. :)
I took the movie back into Best Buy where the customer service representative did the price match with no issues and gave me the difference back. Very simple! Probably the best exchange/return/price difference experience I have ever had.

When we went into Kroger the first thing I saw when we entered the side door was a display of 5 Cricut Personal Electric Cutters on sale for half off (regular $149.99 now for $69.99).
If you know me well at all, you know I have been wanting one of these for awhile now, but have felt the price tag was too steep.
After looking at them for a few minutes I told Matt I wanted to think about it while we shopped.
I decided not to buy it.
Lots of questions had been going through my head...
Did I really need it?
Would I really do all the things I wanted to do with it?
Was it worth it?
Were all the attachments going to be too costly?
Would I be good at it?
Would the cutouts look good displayed around the house?
I didn't really need it.

While at Penn Station Subs enjoying my favorite Dagwood sandwich - turkey, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato and light honey mustard, Matt looked up all the information I wanted to know about the cool gadget I had just seen.
I couldn't stop thinking about it.
I decided I wanted it.
I didn't want to regret not buying it.
One was already gone before we had left the store. We had been gone at least 30 minutes. Would there still be one left? I told Matt if it was still there it meant I should buy it.

It was!
Whoo hoo!
So glad I bought it!
To make this deal even sweeter, I just so happened to have a coupon mailed from Kroger for $5 off any $50 purchase. Although Matt wanted to buy it for me, I decided to buy it for myself, from myself for Christmas. I plan on wrapping it and sticking it under the tree. For now, it is under my kitchen table. I'm still debating if I want to remove the instructions so I can start learning how to use it.

 
If you have one of these, please let me know what you think about it.
 
 
P.S. We watched the movie Grown-ups last night. You should rent it. FUNNY!



No comments:

Post a Comment