Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quick Shopping Trip

To be honest, Walgreens and CVS only dragged me into there stores since I had register rewards and bonus bucks expiring. Now that I have went, I do want to buy some more cereal.
On both mine and Matt's cards, we had $6.00 in bonus bucks about to expire. I bought 2 (1 on each card) Neutrogena Triple Moisture Split End Menders for $7.49. Spent $1.94 out of pocket and got back $7.49 in bonus bucks.
I was really hoping they would have the toothbrushes I have a rain check for since the coupon I have on them will expire at the end of the month. I'm running out of time! I really want the toothbrushes! I look everytime I go there and they never seem to have them in stock - I bet they will when my coupons are expired. :(

For Walgreens, I had a game plan. I wrote out everything I wanted and which coupons I would use. I went to the store by my house since they usually always have the items in stock.
Not this time! They didn't have any of the register reward items I wanted.
I did buy 2 packs of Ricola cough drops - $1 each this week. Used the coupon from the October coupon book for $0.50 off each pack. Then I had a $1.00 off coupon on 2. So free for me!
You could still get them for $0.50 each though.

Nivea body wash is 2 for $5.00. If you bought last Sunday's paper then you have a coupon for $3.00 off a men's bottle and $1.00 off a woman's bottle. Making 2 bottles $1.00.
(I bought 4 in the end.)

The second store I went to was fully stocked which was a shock to me.
Mucinex Moisture Smart Nasal Spray $7.99 get back $8.00
Blistex $2.59 get back $2.60
Select cereals are 2 for $5.00 and giving back $2 RR = $1.50 each



No comments:

Post a Comment