Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

In This Town We Call Home.....

Everyone hail to the pumpkin song!
This is Halloween, this is Halloween!
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
Halloween! Halloween!

(From: The Nightmare Before Christmas)

Welcome to my home!
I finally decided to put out - and take pictures - of my Halloween decorations. It's not a lot, but it makes my home feel more festive. I'll do much better when I own a home and can store more items.
:)
 Yes, I was watching Reba.
If you also watch Reba on Lifetime, then you know I took these pictures yesterday.
This was the episode when Van told his "could-be" agent that Reba was "super gay" because he made up a stupid joke about gay people living in San Fransisco and she tells him she's gay. Rebe did not know this and told his "could be" agent how her friend moved away and she was lonley. She then asked the agent if she wanted to go out.
Very funny episode! I'm sure I'm not writing about it as well as the episode plays.
 I bought these cling ons at the Dollar Tree... I bought 2 packages to make my door look full.
 Instead of this cute guy holding candy (I am on Weight Watchers after all), he holds all 3 of my remotes.
I love this piece!
 This guy isn't holding anything yet. I wasn't sure what to "give" him.
 These are in my kitchen and were filled with boring items until I realized I could/should change them with each holiday/season. The cubed "J" is still up there since I don't have a small Halloween item for that spot. I'm sure I'll find something though.
 Above my kitchen sink - ignore the plant currently in the sink.... it desperately needed some water.
 This is a bit blurry, but I wanted to show my mom that I busted out my Perler Beads to make this.


My other news of the day is that I finally went to Walgreen's this week.
I didn't buy a paper this week, nor had I really been checking out any blogs so I was not up-to-date on this week's deals until today.

Here's the good things I bought:
Vick's Sinex (20 capsules) is on sale along with other Vick's items for 2/$10.00.
Buy 2, get $5.00 in Register Rewards
Makes them 2/$5.00
Good deal, but if you have the P&G coupons from 2 weeks ago, there is a $4.00 off coupon for this product and $1.00 off coupon for any Vick's item. Use both to make 2 of these free after RR.
 I was lucky and had 3 P&G inserts so I used 2 $4.00 off coupons to make my 2 $3.00 money makers!
I have one more $4.00 coupon and I have a few $1.00 coupons so I am going to do this deal one more time since I plan on using these. (I have bad allergies - I'm hoping these will help.)

The men's razor is $7.99 and you get back $4.00 RR making it $4.00
If you bought the paper this past Sunday, there is 2 coupons for $4.00 off (one for 3 blades the other for 5).
If you want 2, buy them separately.

The lip balm is $3.00 and you get back $3.00 RR making this free.



No comments:

Post a Comment