Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

He's Too Sexy For His Hat...???

I have been meaning to take and post these pictures since we went to Michigan and I bought what I thought would be such a cool hat for Wyatt. But as usual, somehow time gets away from me.
I bought it for $5 and don't feel it was worth it. I thought it would actually look like a hat and shield his eyes from the sunlight. I have buyer's remorse now and wish I could return it. I should have known it would only be a fashion item.
Wyatt is a boy - not a girl!

Let me know what you think of these pictures.
 
The hat makes him look like a girl.
Or a Chinese boy (see the first picture).


Here is the most funny picture.... I was snapping the picture at the end of his yawn and this is what I got.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Every time I see it I giggle.
It is hilarious!
He looks so goofy!
He also looks scary - like a crazed biker!

I can't stop looking at it and laughing!

Maybe the hat was worth the $5 after all.
This picture is priceless!!!

I should put it as my wallpaper on my computer.
Will definetly be printing a copy of this one.


3 comments:

  1. OMG, that last picture is a hoot! I can't stop laughing either- totally worth the $5 bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo is hilarious! He looks all off-center - eye pulled back, teeth all crazy looking! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie - It was worth the $5 after all! :)
    Lindy - Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete