Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Free Halloween At CVS

Great news for me and those of you who live near a CVS store.
When you scan your CVS card, you should get a $5.00 coupon off any Halloween clothing, decoration, or candy. I got my first ones today (1 on my card and 1 on Matt's). The cashier told me she has been getting the coupon everyday for the past few days so I plan on going back tomorrow to test this theory out. They had plenty of cute items, but since I really didn't NEED anything I wanted to keep my total right at $5.00. I succeeded both times.
Here's what I bought with both of our cards.


While out, I went to Walgreens to get 2 more packages of the free Sinex medicine.
On sale for 2/$10.00
Get back $5 RR
Used $4.00 off 1 coupon and $1.00 off 1 coupon making these free.
String cheese 4/$1.00
Used previous RR.

Did a second transaction at another Walgreen's for these items.
Schick razor $8.99
Get $4 RR
$4.00 off coupon Making it free
Glass bottle for a friend on clearance for $1.09 (used as a filler item so I could use previous RR.)
A wonderful trip for me. I hope I get the Halloween coupons again tomorrow. I saw a few more items I wouldn't mind having. But, like I said, I don't want to buy anything over or too much over the $5.00 so my choices are limited.
I have already placed my new Halloween decorations around the house. I'll have to take and post a few more pictures when I am done. I'll let you know if the coupon prints again.


No comments:

Post a Comment