Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

$1 Pack of Chicken Sausages

Thanks to fellow bloggers, I found out Meijer has Al Fresco Chicken Sausages on sale for $3.00 each compared to there regular price of $5.29 each. To make this deal even sweeter there are 2 links HERE and HERE you can print 2 $2.00 off coupons from each link making them $1.00 each. I had already printed 4 coupons from my computer so while out last night, we bought 4 packages.
For lunch we cooked 2 packages to see if we liked the flavors - Sundried Tomato and Sweet Apple.  
We both really liked the Sweet Apple meaning we will definitely be buying more of this flavor. Sundried Tomato was alright.
I have already printed 8 more coupons from both of Matt's computers.
Mom - we will give you a package. Let me know which flavor you want to try when you read this. We are going to get them tonight. 

While out we made another trip to Walgreens.
Matt checked out and so did I. We started with $12.60 in RR and left with $8 in RR and only spent less then $2.00 out of pocket for all these items.
The Bufferin is $5.99 - use the $3.00 off coupon from the Walgreen's monthly coupons and $3.00 off coupon from last week's coupon inserts. Plus, there is a mail-in rebate form along with the coupon making this a money maker item. I still have one more coupon so hopefully we find another bottle.

P.S. Print HERE (tonight) for free Alka-Seltzer starting tomorrow at Walgreens - it will either make them free, or $3.00 money maker. Not sure yet. (I have 6 coupons from all 3 of our computers.)


No comments:

Post a Comment