Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

I Think I'll Try Again

If you know me or having been reading my blog for awhile then you already know I was on Weight Watchers and lost a little over 20 pounds (about a year or more ago). I then moved for a better (more secure) job away from my family and friends and gained back all the weight (plus 17 more pounds).
Although I have wanted to do something about all the extra weight for awhile, I don't seem to have enough motivation to stop buying candy and sweet treats.
However, I have decided that all needs to change.
And it needs to change now.

Because,
I hate how I look in clothes.
I hate how my clothes don't fit me like they used to.
I hate trying on new clothes.
I hated trying on a bathing suit.
I hate getting on the scale.
I hate exercising even though I know I need to just do it.
I hate cooking for just one.
I hate how I feel after eating greasy food.
I hate feeling over stuffed.
I hate the looks.
I hate how I feel when I look at myself in the mirror.
I hate the disappointment I feel.
I hate feeling sorry for myself.

All these hates equal up to three solutions..... I need to:
1. Lose Weight
2. Exercise
3. Eat healthy

In return:
I will love shopping for clothes.
I will love trying on clothes.
I will love how I look in my clothes.
I will love how I look.
I will love how I feel.
I will love my confidence.
I will love getting on the scale.
I will love to walk.
I will love to cook (a little).
I will love to go out.
I will love me.

I think the pros outweigh the cons.
I will join Weight Watchers online tomorrow.
Buy 3 months get one free.
What a great time to join.
I can do it.
I know I can.
I am motivated.
I feel it in my bones.
I just needed a nudge.
A push.
A blessing in disguise.
I need to keep this momentum up.
And if I have one bad day, I will move on. I will recover.



No comments:

Post a Comment