Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Great Deals

What does going to 2 Walgreens, CVS, and Wal-Mart get you?

Aren't you going to ask me what it got me?

Thank you for asking!

It gets you all this (plus more not worth showing since I didn't get awesome deals on the not shown items)...
Walgreens:
Trident Gum $1 each
- $1 off 2 Walgreens coupon
- $1 off 3 manufacture coupon
= 6 packs for $1

Thank goodness - I was almost out of gum!
I bought 18 packs so I am good for awhile now.
Glade Reed Diffuser $2.59 each on clearance (was $8.99)
- $2.00 off manufacture coupon
= $0.59 each

DayQuil/NyQuil $5.00 each (Regular kind)
- $1.50 off manufacture coupon
= $3.50 each
Get back $5.00 RR with purchase of 2
= $1.00 each

DayQuil/NyQuil Cherry Vanilla $5.99 each
- $2.00 off Walgreens coupon
- $1.50 off manufacture coupon
= $2.49 each
Get back $5.00 RR with purchase of 2
= $0.02 Profit

I should have waited to buy the first DayQuil/NyQuil from the first store I went to since I was looking for the Cherry Vanilla. I still plan on checking a few more store - I have 2 more DayQuil coupons to use. These don't expire until 2012 so I have plenty of tiem to use them.

CVS:
Nivea Men's body Wash $4.99
- $1.00 manufacturer coupon
= $3.99
Used $3.99 in CVS Bucks
Got back $4.99 in CVS Bucks
= $1.00 profit

Wal-Mart:
Post-It Notes $1.00 each
- $1.00 manufacturer coupon
= FREE

I was hoping to use the Post-It Notes as money makers - they are on clearance for $0.75 at my mom's local Wal-Mart, but I am happy to get these free. I might go get me some more. 
If I really do open my own business one day, I am all set with these. :) 

I did good, huh?

If you are looking for sugar-candy (or any candy really), check out Walgreens - my store had all sorts on clearance. Hopefully your does too if you are wanting some.



2 comments:

  1. You did GREAT! Those reed diffusers work incredibly well as Christmas gifts. Did your store have a bunch on clearance? I might have to check that out for myself =]

    ReplyDelete