Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

3 Day Weekend

Where does the time go???

I loved my much needed 3 day weekend.
:)
I wish all weekends were 3 days.
I might be less grumpy if they were.
Wouldn't that be nice?

One day if when I own my own business - maybe I will have the luxury of 3 day weekends.
Wishful thinking.
I could live without the 3 day weekends.
2 day weekends are enough when you have job satisfaction.
I would like to be able to bring Wyatt to work with me though.
And be my own boss.
I think I would make a good boss.

Just imagine!

Dreamy!

I have some ideas floating around in my head.
Maybe I need to take a leap of faith in the future.
I need A LOT more research before then.

My career path is not the point of my post.
I apologize for getting off track.
Wont happen again.
Scout's honor!
(Picture me all serious.)

You already know what I did Saturday....

Yesterday Matt and I went to the zoo.
I enjoy the zoo!
Usually.
It was just very crowded which made it hot.
Way too many small children around me.

Some of the animals we saw...

We also went to the Farmer's Market to buy a few fruits and veggies.

We went and ate some popcorn at Target.... they have the BEST popcorn! It is always so yummy and fresh tasting! Only $1.50 for a popcorn and soda. Good deal, right? We think so.
After target we went back to my mom's house to hangout and then went to Jersey Mike's for dinner.

Today my mom and I did some light shopping.
We made a craft which was not dried by the time I left so you will have to wait and see it at a later date.

Wow!
10PM already!
Time for me to go to sleep.
I'll blog more tomorrow.
I have so much to say for once!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming! We always love to spend time with you!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always LOVE spending time with you all too!

    ReplyDelete