Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Super Sticky Notes

Do you know I have a weird fascination with Post-it Notes?

How whenever I see a good deal on them I stock up?

How I already have about 15 pads right this moment?

No?

Hmmm..... how odd.... I thought I had mentioned them at some point.

You see, I have a bunch already, but I always feel the need for more. I feel you can never have too many. If I am remembering correctly, I even gave some to my mom in her stocking last year.

We use them at work - unfortunately our admin support lady is too stingy with our supplies so it's not even worth asking her for some. Much easier to buy and bring in our own. Most of us do. Isn't that sad? You shouldn't have to bring in your work supplies. Especially not when you work for the employer I do.
With that being said, I refuse to pay much for the supplies I do bring in.
(You see - I had to bring in my own binders, page protectors, pens, etc. I'm not joking when I say it is difficult to get supplies from her. Most of us have brought in our own stuff.)

Anyways...
Last week Target had Super Sticky Notes for $1 and I was not able to find any in stock.

Target - if you are reading - YOU HAD THEM ADVERTISED ON YOUR FRONT PAGE... YOU SHOULD HAVE THEM IN STOCK!!!!

I had 5 $1 off coupons which would have made them free. The perfect price for work. I even went to 2 different Targets on 2 separate occasions. HELLO! Do they not get daily shipments in?
Well, while shopping with my mom today she mention Wal-Mart had them for $1.
WOW!
Wal-Mart?
Really?
I was a bit shocked to be honest with you.
So we headed there and sure enough... they had them!
Who would have thought they would be there for the same price and not sold out?
I plan on hopefully printing more coupons so I can get some more to stock me up to last until next year when back to school time comes again.
I sure wish I hadn't deleted the website....

*sigh!*

No comments:

Post a Comment