Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

No Purchase Necessary

I have decided I will no longer buy Bath and Body Works products since they cost too much money in comparison to other products that are very similar.
However, I do not mind the price of FREE.
CLICK HERE for a coupon which is good through today for a FREE 1 ounce bottle of antibacterial hand soap. No purchase necessary.
Matt and I both "bought" 1 at 2 different stores.
I was happy to get these. I like to carry these in my purse. Plus, there are new smells.

We went to Wal-Mart (I know, I hate this store, but I needed more bubble bath) and we tested our blood pressure.
Here's mine:

Before Wal-Mart, we went to Panaera for dinner.
I got the summer fruit and poppy seed (forgot what it was called) salad. It had strawberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges, and pineapples.
Yummy!
The only good deal (to me) in the newspaper this week is at Office Depot.
Today only, limit 2 per household, you can get 500 count white copy paper for $1 each.
Awesome deal!
You should definitely go and get you some.
Don't pass on this one.
If you are like me and don't need any paper, just get it and save it for when you do. They are only doing this good deal since it is back to school time.


No comments:

Post a Comment