Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Need Some Crackers For Your Dip?

I did.
I have this yummy jalapeno dip I had bought while in Nashville last week (Trader Joe's) and my mom had no crackers for it meaning I had to go out in this sweltering heat to buy some. I stopped at Walgreens first since they are the closest place thinking they would have some.
I was wrong and I am a big enough person to admit I was wrong. :)
My next stop was Kroger where I had better luck.

I bought all 10 of these boxes for $6.67 after tax.
I saved 83%
They are part of Kroger's Mega Sale deal going on through today. Buy any 10 participating items and get $5.00 off your purchase.

These were on sale for $1.99 each.
Buy 10 to get $5.00 off or $0.50 off each one
So $1.49 each
Well, see the green coupons on the bottom boxes?
Here's a closer look...
I pulled 5 of these coupons off to get them Buy 1 get 1 free.
The cashier took off $1.99 from each coupon.
Which brought my total down even more then I expected!


No comments:

Post a Comment