Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kroger Catalina Update

This is in response to my previous post...

After calling the number to the Catalina department, again, the recording gave me an email address to send the request to or I could I wait on the line for the next operator.
Since I was at work when I called, I decided to send them an email with the requested information.

The response I received today from them was as follows:
Thank you for contacting the Catalina Marketing Helpdesk,

Thank you for providing your information. Your request has been forwarded to the Fulfillment Department for processing.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for your request to be processed.
Your reference number for this request is____XXXXXXX____
Please be sure to include this number along with the word fulfillment on any correspondence.
Thank You


They sure say "thank you" a bunch, huh?
So I guess I still don't know if I will receive the money back. I will post later once I know more. I am hoping they do right by me, but we will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment