Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm Mad At Kroger Right Now

If you read my previous post you know about the awesome deal Kraft has going on right now when you buy 5 participating items.
You also know I was going to do the deal one more time to be fully stocked on cheese until the next sale.

So I went to Kroger and picked out all my items, scanned all my items followed by my coupons, paid and then my receipt and change came back... oh ya, I was at the annoying long lined Kroger by me and I choose to go to the self check-out line - which I hate.
Guess what didn't happen?
My Catalina for $5.00 off my next shopping trip didn't print.
I am thinking the Catalina machine was out of paper.
So I go to the cashier and tell her what happened and she said I would have to call them about it.
Call who I ask?
She said Kroger - number on the back of my Kroger Plus card.
Fine, I will call them from the parking lot.
I call them and explain the situation and the lady gives me a number to the Catalina department.
I call the Catalina department only to get there answering service - a real person by the way.
She wanted to know if I wanted to call tomorrow or leave a message.
OMG!
Why do they have an answering service when they can just be working?
Most call centers when closed have a voice recording!
I am so mad at the moment!
I will call again tomorrow morning, I am hoping they make me happy again.
I would hate to have to boycott Kroger.
Odds are Kroger should have stocked the Catalina machine with paper and I wouldn't of had this problem. So unless the Cataline department can add the $5.00 to my card.....

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment