Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Free Handsoap

I had read on Hip2Save's blog that CVS had Softsoap refills for $3 each - buy $15 worth and get $5 to use on your next purchase. To make this deal even sweeter, the soap refills have $2 off peelie coupons on them. This makes them $1 each and you still get back $5 when you buy 5 - MAKING THEM FREE!
My favorite price!
I paid $5.90 and got back $5 to use on my next purchase.
You can only do this deal once per card.
I hope to do it again tomorrow with Matt's card.
I needed more soap so this is awesome!
  • (Sorry they don't have CVS near you mom!)
The lady Speed Stick is the 1.4 ounce (the smaller one) deodorant.
Right now at Kroger it is on sale for $0.88
If you still have last Sunday's paper, make sure you clip out the coupon for $0.50 off which makes this free!


No comments:

Post a Comment