Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Christmas Tags

What do you think of these neat-oh Christmas labels I created online?
I paid $0.99 for them from OfficeMax.
I also got a free dispenser.
Now what do you think of them?
I bet you want your own now.
I am I right?
Hmmmm.....
Okay, you don't have to admit it.
:)

You had to buy them when they were on sale in order to get this price - so hold out, I know they will do another good deal like this soon. They are supposed to be mailing labels, but the way the website lets you create them - you could have made anything. I had seen on a blog (months and months ago - not sure where exactly now) how she did Christmas tags and I thought this would be the best way for me to utilize them. If I lived in a house where I would be a long time I would have bought mailing labels, but I don't plan on being here long enough to need 100 - 250 labels.
Next time they have this deal you should design something. It only allowed me to buy one per account - could have made another account, but I wanted to see how they would turn out first.
You can choose from hundreds of templates (backgrounds), move the picture or words around, and can pick any size and style of font.
Very cool!
I love all the freedom of these.
It will be fun to make more when they have this deal again.

We finally got some much needed rain last night/this morning. When I went to let Wyatt out he wouldn't even pee in the rain. I decided to give him a break and not force him. I figured I would let him out again before I left for work. Luckily, it stopped raining just in time.

Have you ever seen Wyatt eat?
It's a funny sight to see.
Here, he isn't eating as funny as he sometimes does.
Sometimes his whole body is all the way back and just his head reaches his bowl.
The noise when he drops his food in his bowl scares him. :(
It is funny, but I feel bad for my little guy at the same time.



No comments:

Post a Comment