Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Was It The Heat?

Wow!



I am not sure what was wrong with me yesterday. I had a very busy day at the office and just wanted to come home. Of all days, my boss asks us all to stay late so we can have a meeting. Always the same stuff – nothing new.
Once it got out, I left about 20 minutes later then I normally do. I stopped at Walgreens (Got another razor with my coupon and another binder which I plan on organizing this weekend) then went home to take Wyatt out and relax.
When I went back in the house after taking him to the side of the house to go potty I cut a slice of watermelon and sat in my chair after changing into light clothes. Still overheated I turned my standing fan on high and pointed it at me.
I felt I could not cool down!
So then I decided to take a cool bath. That did help some, but not enough to make me feel better. I got out of the tub and laid in bed.
Fell right asleep.
Woke up around 9:30 PM then went back to sleep.
Still was not feeling well.
I was fine this morning and right now so not sure what happened. Maybe I did just get overheated. I am doubtful though since it has been very hot for awhile now. Who knows… I am just glad this didn’t happen again today. Hopefully it doesn’t happen again at all.
It was not a good feeling.
Has this ever happened to you?
Perhaps I ate something bad – would it take a few hours to affect you?




Here, where I live, they are re-roofing the roofs. They have trailers of stuff parked in the parking lot and one of them had this sign on it.

I thought it was cute!


I wish you could buy SOMETHING/ANYTHING for 5 cents – not realistic anymore.
I remember being in music class in the 4th grade and our teacher telling us how she remembered buying a slice of pizza, coke and candy bar after school for 25 cents.


I can’t even imagine!



No comments:

Post a Comment