Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bree Tanner and Funnel Cake

Did you go buy your copy of "the short second life of bree tanner" yet?
It came out yesterday...
If you are a TRUE Twilight fan, you did.
(LOL... just joking!)
I, on the other hand, HAD to go get mine yesterday!
It was on sale for $8.50 at Target.
I plan on reading mine this evening.
I'll probably read all or most of it in one sitting.
I am going to get in the bath and fully relax.
I am very excited about this!

Look what we bought at the World Market.
Funnel Cake!
Whoo hoo!
I hope this is yummy!
(Check out my nosey dog... wanted to smell.)

We went to the World Market in search of Twilight Jones soda, but they did not have them. I will check out the World Market by my mom next time I am there. After that, I give up.

I have tomatoes!
I picked about 6 and ate them.
Tasty!


3 comments:

  1. Your tomatoes are so cute!
    Did you have a coupon for the funnel cake maker? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this book in the bookstore and thought of you! I wondered if you would 'break' down and buy it or wait until you could find a "steal of a deal". June 30th....Eclipe is out...can't wait! I absolutely LOVED that book, so I hope the movie with keep pace with my expectations....I have my doubts!

    Kaley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, of coure I had a coupon! $5 off $15 :)
    You know I don't buy without one!

    Kobe,
    You can read the book online for free on her website - it is a quick read. Ecipse is my favorite too, but I fear the movie wont meet my expectations. We will see though. :)

    ReplyDelete