Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Jones Soda - Twilight Edition

Happy Memorial Day!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Remember why this day exists!



So I was checking out all the blogs and websites I check daily - look what I stumbled on from HERE...
Jones Soda – Twilight Edition!
How awesome is this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

If I see these, I will have to buy one or two bottles. Of course, I will drink it – might keep the bottle. I know my mom and Matt are probably thinking I WILL for sure keep them.
We will see.
I doubt it though.
I would like to be able to remove the label and keep that though.
:)
Who knows, I might never see them for sale. I need to go to The World Market - they always sell single bottles of Jones Soda. Matt and I have been buying these for years as a treat (lots of sugars in each bottle). I remember before our big city got The World Market I would buy like 10 at a time whenever I went to Knoxville. Louisville has The World Market too so if they sell them, I should have no problem finding them.

Each holiday, Target sells Jones bottled soda in wacky flavors which we always have to try. (They always sell canned Jones soda.)  

If you have never tasted Jones soda, you should try them. They are yummy.
One day I would love to go to Washington and take a tour of the Jones Soda factory. I bet it would be neat to see how they are made and packaged.


No comments:

Post a Comment