Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Korean Goodies

Matt’s mom and sister are back from Korea. I wouldn't mind going there one day if the opportunity rose. I don't think I would want to go there for three weeks though. I get home sick WAY to easy. I am a homebody and a week is long enough. Sometimes, it is too long. I enjoying being in MY bed, with MY dog, watching MY TV, and looking out MY window.

Anyways....
Look at the wonderful goodies they brought me home…
I like the mix of random items.
Along with lots and lots of candy!
Yummy!
(I'm not so good at displaying items. This was the best I could come up with. You can click the picture to enlarge it to get a closer view.)

Some of my favorite items include this cute fan.
I love the colors and I enjoy the butterflies. For those of you who don't know, I have always liked butterflies. My very first email address was even "Im_a_butterfly" which just goes to show you how much I liked them. Of course, this was also the same year I was obsessed with Mariah Carey's Butterfly cd so it might of had something to do with this as well since if I am remembering correctly, and I'm pretty sure I am, I had just gotten that cd for Christmas that year. One of my favorite songs at the time was "Butterfly".
I think this bag will be cute in my nightstand holding whatever crap items I have in my first drawer.
These will look darling on my Christmas tree.
These are THE BEST candies ever!
Especially the grape ones! I love all things grape! (Actually, I love most things purple!)
These are even better then the candy we always buy at The World Market which are very similar. Just something about them makes me want to keep eating them. (In fact, I have already ate 3 full packs - I can't stop!)
I LOVE chocolate covered sunflower seeds! Have you ever had them? Mom and I had sampled them a few years back and I had always remembered how good they were. Well, after Christmas two years ago, Border's had them half off and I had bought like four packs of them. This was when I was doing good on Weight Watchers and had portioned them out to the nine servings they were suppose to be. I did really good at only eating one portion at a time. However, I love that these ones are already portioned for me. They would have been perfect back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment